You’ll find us across four different zones this year with each corresponding to a particular stage of Freeman’s proprietary design thinking cycle – a process that drives innovation. Keep an eye out for our floor stickers, which will take you on a journey through these different stages.
The trail begins in the opportunity garden and finishes in the debrief lounge where you’ll receive a pack of Freeman Learning Cycle cards full of tips and tricks on how to apply design thinking to your organisation and projects. Pick up a loyalty card at the opportunity garden and our friendly team will be on hand to stamp your card at each stage of the process, and those who hand in their completed card with four distinct stamps will go in the draw to win a dinner for two and a design thinking workshop in their organisation. Terms and conditions do apply, please see below for the full terms and conditions*.
- The Opportunity Garden - F22C
Here you’ll have the chance to speak with our strategy and sales teams, who will provide top tips and tricks on how to collaborate and apply blue-sky thinking to a new project or event brief.
- The Formulate Playground - J35C
Our creative and digital teams will provide insight into best practice tools and technology, which you can draw on to design a creative concept that ensures you achieve your project and event objectives.
- The Build Factory - K52C
At the third stage of the cycle you’ll meet the production and client solutions teams, who will provide an overview of some of the latest production methods and event technology available to bring your event vision to life.
- The Debrief Lounge - F60
Our strategy and client solutions teams will teach you the basics of debriefing: an important step in the OFBD cycle where teams can reflect on their achievements and areas of improvement.
Freeman is also sponsoring the VIP Lounge located near the entry of the show! We’ll be providing deluxe coffee for VIP guests, there will be a bar space, and the lounge will offer a place to meet with the team away from the hustle and bustle of the show floor.
This year’s speaker programme is packed with great content, and a number of Freeman experts will be sharing their thoughts and learnings across sessions including:
- 11.40am – 12:20pm: Why women make great salespeople, Sales Conference feat. Jackie Brown
- 13.00 – 13.45: The future of festival tech, The Main Stage at the adjoining Event Production Show feat. Tom Vamos
- 2 – 2.40pm: Gamification: play your way to better events, Event Tech stage feat. Michael Schaiman, SVP, Digital Experience at Helios Interactive, a Freeman Company
- 3.40 – 4.20pm: Are we ready for event tech 3.0? Event Tech stage feat. Adam Jones
- 10 – 10.40 am: Value 20/20: Understanding the value of events, Keynote Theatre feat. Niru Desai
- 2.50 – 3.30pm: Six digital trends for 2018, Event Tech stage feat. Jordan Waid and Tom Vamos
We look forward to welcoming you to the show!